Thursday, March 24, 2011

Flower Child at Heart

Be still my beating heart, I've died and gone to hippie heaven this Spring! Bell bottoms, gauzy tops, crochet, macrame... It's everywhere and I am loving it. If only I had endless amounts of money to feed my shopping addiction, I'd be all set.


Do you ever feel like you should've been born in a different era?


I think I should've been born in the 60's. I would have been super pumped to sport flowy floral prints and flower crowns. Part my hair down the middle, rock some fringy leather vests and zip my uber hot hip huggers with needle nose pliers. Drive radical cars, listen to groovy tunes and picnic on the regular.


I think my first girl crush was Mila Jovovich in Dazed and Confused.


She was just so HOT.


I melted when when I saw the floral maxi dresses and all the white lace in Dolce & Gabbana's Spring/Summer 2011 collection.

I heart these Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent dresses brought to you by one of my favorite websites Singer22.com...

For jewelry and shoes, House of Harlow is really where it's at. Nicole Richie and her design team nail it everytime! Chevron stripes are so hot!


Then there's Halston Heritage, although they may be considered to be more "disco" retro-chic than flower child, they make the most gorgeous dresses. Particularly made famous by Sarah Jessica Parker, she wore their incredible long pleated dress in that uh-mazing red-orange color in Sex & the City 2.


Love Free People's selection of Flare denim. So comfy and chill, yet flattering.


Pure Bliss, I tell you.
Pure. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment