Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I know I already got married but...

I think it's a little unfair that we have to pick one or two dresses to define us as a bride. What about us fashion whores? When you're a shopaholic there are probably a few dresses you have your eye on... not that I'm condoning that kind of spending, but you wait your whole life for your "big" day and damn, maybe we don't like being forced to choose just one! If Oscar De La Renta didn't exist it might be easier to choose just one, but that's not the world we live in...

Meet my first love...


It took me forever to track down this dress, I saw it on a photographer's website. Yes. It's Oscar De La Renta and it's gorgeous, per usual, but damn man I couldn't bring myself to spend over $10k on a dress... 


No comments:

Post a Comment