Sunday, February 20, 2011

True Ruffle Love

I heart ruffles, clearly. They have allowed me to bring out my inner girly-girl in the most fun, flirty way and I'm loving it! I am selective with my ruffles though. You kind of have to be willing to show off other assets in tighter fitted clothing to balance out the bulk of the ruffles. 


My relationship with ruffles began when I purchased this Free People "Ditsy Ruffled Layers Skirt" about 8 months ago. 


Then, I got these adorable Diane Von Furstenberg "Waverly" flips...


THEN, I took my relationship with ruffles to a whole new level when I bought this Alice + Olivia "Colette Bouquet Dress" for my wedding rehearsal dinner...


So now, I'm basically in a full-on committed relationship with ruffles. While some people dream about butterflies and rainbows, I dream about layers upon layers of silk chiffon and lace... 

TFNC 
One Shoulder Tiered Frill Hem Shift Dress


JEN'S PIRATE BOOTY


 
Alice + Olivia

Free People

Betsey Johnson

Victoria's Secret "Beach Sexy"



And finally, the most incredible wedding gown I've seen to date. I spotted this gem after I had already purchased my dress, otherwise I may have gone for it. Made to order by the incredibly talented Claire La Faye, the dress is called "Some Kind of Wonderful" and that it is...


God Bless Ruffles.

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment